Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bakes for Breast Cancer
Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
500 Darr Avenue
DescriptionFIT2EXCEL, INC. is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization that provides educational and academic enrichment programs for children ages 4-17, with a focus on fitness, nutrition and academic excellence.
The mission of Fit2Excel, Inc. is to provide quality nutritional education, youth fitness, youth mentoring and leadership programs to children as a way of helping entire communities. Our goals are to educate and empower youth, so that they can improve their own community from the inside. This is a community revitalization effort.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-must have own equipment
-Since this is a youth program, intern must be able to pass a state/federal criminal background check.