Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
228 Main St. #14
DescriptionStyleSaint is a fashion media and commerce company.
They are launching an industry-shattering new apparel brand that shuns the standard business model of working with fashion gatekeepers. Instead, they’ve created a virtual fashion utopia that allows them to take their design inspiration directly from their real “It” girl customers across the globe and bring their products directly to the consumer. The result is a gorgeous, effortlessly versatile collection of women’s apparel and accessories at insider wholesale prices — plus a unique online destination that offers everything a girl needs to get inspired, styled and out the door - dressed to kill.
We are looking for candidates interested in the media production side of our business - helping tell the story of StyleSaint through photos and videos. This could include product and ecommerce photography and video production.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment