Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Rock Paper Denim
DescriptionRock Paper Denim is an elite apparel company in the fashion industry. Rock Paper Denim was founded and is still located in the Greater Philadelphia area. Rock Paper Denim manufactures a premium product with a clean aesthetic that offers inspiration to customers. We at Rock Paper Denim design products that are reflections of our customers' personality. The following traits describe our workers and our consumers as: ambitious, goal oriented, tenacious, fashion conscious, risk takers, value high quality products and a clean aesthetic and a appreciation detail in clothing. Rock Paper Denim is currently looking for interns who share similar qualities in continuing to help Rock Paper Denim climb in the fashion industry. This internship will be in the Greater Philadelphia area starting effective immediately after a scheduled interview takes place and the intern is hired.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and story boarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from story boarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Organize and stringing together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.
- Review assembled films or edited videotapes on screens or monitors to determine if corrections are necessary.
- Trim film segments to specified lengths, and reassemble segments in sequences that present stories with maximum effect.
- Assist in determining the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment