Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Online Media Interactive
270 North Clayton Street
DescriptionDot Ready is seeking an intelligent, ambitious media intern to assist in our video department. The selected intern will work closely with a project team that includes other Dot Ready staff. Applicants must be available a minimum of 2 to 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months. This is a full-time, unpaid internship on site in our office in Lawrenceville, GA. You can develop a program that suits your academic needs and career interests. We’ll work with you to create a flexible schedule and hours that work for you. We understand that schoolwork comes first.
Video production is the art and service of creating content and delivering a finished video product. We are looking for a hard-working and creative person who has experience in video production and is looking to increase their expertise.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment