Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Love Life Media
3501 Bunker Hill Rd.
Mount Rainier, MD
DescriptionLove Life Media aims to bring positive entertainment and inspirational pop culture to the forefront. It is our desire to assure that positive media is presented with better quality, a remarkable presences, and significant coverage in today's media market.
We provide interns with hands on experience in every facet of the communications profession. Our company provides oppourtunites for interns to transition into paid company employees.
Interns will have the oppourtunity to work out of our virtual offices as well as our office based in Washington D.C.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment