Photography Intern for Ilene Squires Photography StudioIlene Squires Photography
Looking for an amazing video creatorKnowledge NoteBook
AFLAC LAST MINUTE SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford County Company is offering SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing/Social Media Intern for Health + Wellness CompanyIntroducing Wellness LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
North and Wells
DescriptionHello potential intern!
Mingle Around is a social events planning company and matchmaking firm based out of Chicago. We are looking for bright, energetic interns for the fall and spring semester who are social and can mingle in a crowd. You should be able to commit to two nights a week filming or photographing events or other projects (about 2 hours a night) and be able to work in the office two afternoons a week for about 3 hours each. This internship requires 10 hours per week and the days/times can be very flexible.
Mingle Around is starting a new photo and video blog about the Single Life in Chicago and we want you to be a part of it! We'll be hosting a few video chats, interviewing singles and photographing events. You should have an eye for a storoy.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment