CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY VIA NYC, DMV, MIAMI, LOS ANGELES , & TORONTO NEEDS HELP!Established in 88
Graphics Designer - Virtual (Work Remotely)DPB Corp.
Web Publishing Graphics Designer - Virtual (Work Remotely)DPB Corp.
Social Media Intern, Rivals.comRivals.com
Branded Content Development Intern (remote)LPB Media
Social Media Internship (remote)LPB Media
Video Editor Internship - Part Time/PaidMD + CO
Editorial intern -- LifestylesMarkets Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: June 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an internship with a web design company.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment