Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Identity Media Services, LLC
1801 E. Royal Lane, Suite 800
DescriptionIdentity Media Services currently produces TV shows, commercials, online media, as well as build websites, and other design services.
Internship opportunities include assisting with on-location shoots, studio shoots, and editing of the segments and shows. Also you would be acting as an assistant editor to our editors and applying skills you have to assisting the production. You would gain experience working within a broadcast schedule, production workflow, and with the latest equipment. It's a fun, laid-back environment where you could work around award winning industry professionals.
Active term of 1 Semester for school.
Please include a link to a demo-reel if available. Also include any details associated with your schools intern credit program.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic productions
- Assist in the end-to-end process from concept to shooting to editing and delivery
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos for broadcast delivery and to the web. Broadcast formatting knowledge not required and can be trained.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro (Optional)
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment