Paid Internship - Video post production / Motion GraphicsMedia Infocus LLC.
Paid Internship - Social & Web Content Artists / DesignersMedia Infocus LLC.
Media/ Audience InternshipDr. Phil Show
Entertainment-Media InternshipThe National Campaign
Digital Media InternSmollworld Creative Entrprises
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
AdVybe Brand Development & Public Relations
260 17th Street
DescriptionPlease check out our websites:
For more information on the opportunites at AdVybe contact Kiara Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have new shows that will be airing on national television and we are looking to bring on some interns to gain experience in all aspects of developing, producing, and promoting a successful show.
Interns are accepted on a rolling basis
College credit is available
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment