Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
GameChanger Strength & Performance
1124 Globe Avenue
DescriptionGameChanger Strength & Performance is a private training facility that caters to athletes & adults.
The goal of the internship would be to give you hands on experience filming live workouts, editing them & creating promo videos.
The videos you will be filming will be seen on our website, youtube, Facebook or other social media outlets.
If you want to apply for this position, include the word "teamwork" in capital letters when you respond.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment