Media Intern (TV Productions)Bookmark This
DescriptionTameka J. Harris is a visionary best known for her works as a TV Personality, Media Professional and Creative Producer. She is the founder of TAMEKAHARRISLIVE, a vibrant media and entertainment brand based in Baltimore, MD. Tameka happily resides with her husband Daniel.
With many years of experience in broadcast and television production, Tameka is now staking a claim of her own by launching a lifestyle web-TV program entitled, "The Tameka Harris Show".
"The Tameka Harris Show" provides wholesome, positive and uplifting content for target audience viewers to watch and share with others. It is a show that welcomes people into a discussion, onto an adventure, and into a new experience. This show is created to draw strong connections between the subject matter and its viewers so that viewers everywhere will engage, participate and interact as they watch.
In order to take the show further, Tameka is looking to build a strong team of winners to make the show a success. We are in need of production assistants, crew, producers, writers, directors, camera operators, editors and other behind-the-scenes positions. Only the sharpest individuals need to apply. This opportunity is very hands-on, and interns will be able to walk away with a valuable portfolio.
Interns absolutely MUST have access to reliable transportation.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboard, to logistics, to shooting, to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Must be willing to work with a developing and growing team; must be flexible
- Must be willing to follow DIRECTIONS and learn quickly
- Have very good writing and verbal skills
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Able to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment a plus
- Must have a portfolio or demo/reel to share