Copy editing - Fact Checking - Social MediaDeborah Mitchell Media Associates
Community Outreach & Logistics CoordinatorMiami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Video Editing InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
YouTube Network FALL INTERNSHIPStyleHaul
Video Mogul (Digital Media)ArtReach Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionVAIN LLC is an international multimedia company. We provide everything from online, digital and in print publishing to beauty and apparel products. Our motto at VAIN LLC is "Curate Your Life" and we communicate this ideology in everything that we do.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment