National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Online media startup company is looking for internsFDRMX
PhotographerKHTS AM 1220
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The Rent Nest
DescriptionYou will be someone who is first and foremost passionate about photography and also wants to have a huge impact in this internship.
You will be taking photos of real estate throughout the Chicagoland city and collaborating with other finance, marketing, and advertising interns at our tech start up. We are looking for a few individuals who are extremely ambitious, confident, and responsible people that want to make a difference in this world.
We are specifically looking for photographers who want to explore our beautiful city of Chicago while working with several of the brightest passionate individuals from around the states.
Is this you?!?!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs throughout the city of Chicago
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment