Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
14865 sw 74th ave., #110
Descriptionphoenix ventures is a solopreneurship & is the parent company of said solopreneur's ventures including phoenix pet care, phoenix functional fitness, & phoenix polyphonix. i am a professional pet sitter & dog walker; personal trainer/fitness instructor, boxing/kick boxing coach, self defense instructor, mma fighter; multi-instrumentalist, composer, singer/songwriter, audio engineer (recording, mixing, live sound, audio editing, sound design, etc.); etc.
i am in need of assistance in getting promotional pictures & videos done since, as a solopreneur - emphasis on "solo" - it's near impossible to do it myself.
Responsibilities- assist in all aspects of video & photographic development & contribute to planning & storyboarding
- assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing & publishing
- film video & shoot photographs in studio & field environments
- record desktop computer screens & actions for demo & training videos
- use existing original & stock footage to produce new videos
- contribute to mixing & editing to create polished & engaging videos & video reels
- publish videos primarily to the web & touch-up still photography
i do have a canon eos rebel t2i/eos 550d digital video/still camera as well as sony vegas pro provided by an investor available for utilization.
Requirements- must be located in the portland-vancouver metro area (oregon)
- have the potential to deliver videos & photos that succinctly & clearly tell the desired story
- ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound & other elements that convey a quality production value & a level of technical sophistication
- experience with final cut pro/vegas video, adobe premiere, adobe captivate, & adobe photoshop
- knowledge of digital videography & photography cameras & equipment