Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bakes for Breast Cancer
Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionBERKSTERS.COM is a user-friendly online source for where to eat, drink and play in Berks County PA! We introduce new EATERIES, BARS and BANDS and keep Berks County informed of upcoming Events and local happenings.
We are seeking Media Interns for various Photography and Video Assignments. This position requires a vehicle and for you to manage your own schedule and time. Related Coursework or Experience in Photography and or Video/Film Production is necessary. The Video/Film projects would be paid per project. We acknowledge each of our Interns with a Bio on our Website and also a letter of recommendation.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications
- Assist in the end-to-end process from shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver quality videos and photos
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment