Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Travel Film Productions, LLC
The Willis Tower 233 S. Wacker, 84th Floor
DescriptionTravel Film Productions, LLC is a creative and innovative multi-media production company, specializing in the television industry. With a strong background in travel-related video, television, and tourism, Travel Film Productions leverages its collective expertise to tell engaging and memorable stories.
We are launching a new show called Family Travel with Colleen Kelly, it airs on PBS September 7, 2013.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment