Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bakes for Breast Cancer
Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionLooking for interns in Film/Video/Photo to assist for Riny King, Celebrity Hairstylist and Radio Personality for Let's Talk About HAIR RADIO.
Let's Talk About HAIR RADIO is a online radio show that talks about hair, fashion, and entertainment. It markets to African American Woman though it's marketing potential is not limited. We are looking for people that will be able to draw people to listen to the radio show as well as promote and bring in revenue for the radio station. Please listen into the radio show this Monday at 6:30pm SHARP. You can go to www.blogtalkradio.com/msrinyking or call 347-945-7865.
THIS IS NOT A PAID POSITION, though If you are receiving college credit, please provide us with the requirements your school needs to fulfill those credits.
Please send copies of your videography work, your resueme/portfolio and availability to intern with the company. We will then set up an interview with you via conference call. If you can please send all information to my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org so we can continue the application process. In addition, we would like you to friend us on Facebook and Instagram if you have those accounts as that is the best way that we stay connected with people.
Also, please inform me if you have a laptop or a personal computer and modes of transportation to the various events that we cover.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in various environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and social media sites and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
-Graphic Design skills is a plus as there many publications that need to be produced
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Must provide your own video equipment and modes of transportation to various locations