Production Intern for Television ProgrammingConnecticut Public Television
EDITORIAL & PRODUCTION INTERNOrganic Spa Magazine
Awesome Media/Video Internship!JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Incredible Video Internship! (Work from home!)JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Sports Videographer - 6 monthsSports & Entertainment Network
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionThe Pulse does event coverage and video marketing with an interview style!
We are the E-news of San Diego but instead of focusing on celebrity gossip, we celebrate and focus on the amazing businesses in San Diego! We spotlight local business owners and learn about their personal story.
Cindy, the host of the show, will come to your event or business, try your products and services on camera, talk to some of your best clients, and give your potential customers an inside view of your company. We are all about fun, and we make this an interactive, natural experience. Instead of talking to a camera, you are having a real conversation with Cindy, in a relaxed setting, with a tailored set of questions to target potential clients.
If you are hosting an event and would like to create a buzz, we come out and interview guests, the co-hosts, and sponsors, all with a hip, stylish tone!
We are looking for a candidate that has great videography and photo skills to shoot videos/photos with us on location at events as well as on our web show. Also help with post production on jobs.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment