Social Media/Publicity Internship - FallMagnolia Pictures
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Video post production / Motion GraphicsMedia Infocus LLC.
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Social & Web Content Artists / DesignersMedia Infocus LLC.
Media/ Audience InternshipDr. Phil Show
Entertainment-Media InternshipThe National Campaign
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
LadySonya Music Studio LLC.
DescriptionLadySonya Music Studio offers private and group music instruction for students of all ages and levels beginner to intermediate. The Mission of LadySonya Music Studio is to teach, motivate and encourage students to understand and enjoy the richness and complexity of music, expands one's intellectual creativity and curiosity in the music-making process and ultimately express and share that wisdom with others.To achieve this statement LadySonya Music Studio shares an interest to teach a variety of styles of music as well as teach a skill not commonly taught in a studio which is "Play by Ear" and to be "Creative". Students taking lessons under LadySonya Music Studio will have versatility in different genres as well as a trained ear to pick up various tones heard throughout.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment