Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Nashville, Tennessee - Work Virtually/Remotely
DescriptionNashville OnStage is a new, premier entertainment magazine focusing on the local Nashville community. We are currently in development with a major magazine publisher in the Middle Tennessee area. Though we are currently in negotiations for major publishing, we will launch the online portion of our magazine/blog, as well as our social media pages in July 2014.
Interns will be able to work virtually/remotely. However, light travel around Nashville may be required, as you will be covering different events. We will handle getting interns press credentials for a variety of events around Nashville, in which you will be responsible to attend and cover. We currently have opportunities to cover events such as: CMA Music Festival, Dove Awards, CMT Music Awards, CMA Music Awards, etc.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Touch-up still photography and publish primarily to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Knowledge of digital photography cameras and equipment
- Must own your own digital photography camera and equipment; DSLR Required
- Working knowledge of photo editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop