Production Intern for Television ProgrammingConnecticut Public Television
EDITORIAL & PRODUCTION INTERNOrganic Spa Magazine
Awesome Media/Video Internship!JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Incredible Video Internship! (Work from home!)JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Sports Videographer - 6 monthsSports & Entertainment Network
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The Daniel Trust Foundation, Inc.
285 Fairfield Avenue
DescriptionThe Daniel Trust Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization that advices and helps teens plan their education and careers with meaning and purpose. Additionally, the foundation recognizes and rewards students and teachers who give back to causes they are truly passionate about through volunteerism and community activism. Learn more about our 2014 student scholars and teacher honoree by visiting our website: www.DanielTrustFoundation.org.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must be a junior or a senior at a university in Fairfield or New Haven County.