Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionKO Confidential was founded by Keith “KO” Owens to fulfill the essential needs of select public figures to ensure their personal and professional success.
KO Confidential advises public figures across a range of industries.
Our client list is strictly confidential and will not be divulged to anyone for any purpose, but includes superstars in the NBA, NFL, MLB and entertainment industries.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment