Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Noel Bass Photography
3353 Shelby Drive
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionIf you're looking for a creative internship that is very collaborative and hands-on, come join me on my next adventure. I'm expanding my business and joining forces with other photographers and videographers to build a collective force in the commercial and advertising studio production field. Commercial and advertising studio internships will typically have their interns answering phones and driving to get lunch. I'm offering a totally different experience. You're going to work with me and collaborate on ideas as we build a strong portfolio. I'm looking to build a team! Let's have fun and create great works of art.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of the creative process, including contributing to planning and storyboarding
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments.
- Organization and communication through online resources.
- Possibly some editing if skilled.
- marketing collaboration.
Requirements- Have a DSLR camera and a desire to learn more about photography or videography.
- Desire to learn how to use studio lighting and other technical aspects on a photoshoot.
- Ability to use a computer comfortably to upload images and organize.
- Social network conscious, email savvy and must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in different environments indoors and outdoors.