Healthcare Professional Seeking Intern for Online Video SeriesMind Body Spirit Wellness
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bakes for Breast Cancer
Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
270 North Clayton Street
DescriptionDot Ready is seeking an intelligent, ambitious media intern to assist in our video department. The selected intern will work closely with a project team that includes other Dot Ready staff. Applicants must be available a minimum of 2 to 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months. This is a full-time, unpaid internship on site in our office in Lawrenceville, GA. You can develop a program that suits your academic needs and career interests. We’ll work with you to create a flexible schedule and hours that work for you. We understand that schoolwork comes first.
Video production is the art and service of creating content and delivering a finished video product. We are looking for a hard-working and creative person who has experience in video production and is looking to increase their expertise.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment