Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Video Producer - Bowling Green, Kentucky AreaRebirth4Love Management
Videographer Extraordinaire for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN for NON-PROFITVilla Musica
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Global Young Leaders Academy
9320 Annapolis Road, Suite 210
DescriptionWHO ARE WE?
The Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) is a premier leadership development organization that empowers young leaders through on-going programs based on global vision, global experience and a global network.
The twenty-first century faces unprecedented demands for new leadership that can appeal to human ideals and shared values. GYLA is a platform for young thought leaders to develop build dreams based on principles of mutual respect, integrity and interconnectedness.
GYLA creates innovative and educational programs to university students and young professionals interested in leadership development. The officers and partners of GYLA have a wealth of experience, made readily available to every participant.
The Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) aims to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to meet the challenges of an increasingly integrated and global community. We have a network of more than 30,000 young leaders primary from top universities throughout the world.
GYLA offers full time internships in the fall, spring and summer for undergraduates, advanced students, and recent graduates who are interested in gaining practical experience student leadership. Interns participate in a variety of activities that support GYLA programs throughout the year, including database management, research, marketing, event planning, etc.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment