Video Mogul (Digital Media)ArtReach Inc.
Social Media/Publicity Internship - FallMagnolia Pictures
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Video post production / Motion GraphicsMedia Infocus LLC.
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Social & Web Content Artists / DesignersMedia Infocus LLC.
Media/ Audience InternshipDr. Phil Show
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionUniversal Creativity (www.universal-creativity) is looking to bring on three volunteer/interns/students to their Creative Leadership Team.
The Creative Leadership Team meets once a month to go over projects for Universal Creativity and their Chicago based league "Tomorrow's Creativity." During the month you will be working close with the founder of this 1.5 year start-up.
1)Monthly we feature local artist in a photoshoot, video interview, and present them live on-stage at our monthly "Artist Industry Mixers."
2)You will also be creating the GetInspired video for Universal Creativity's founder. These are 3-5 minute inspirationals which play online and at the launch of monthly socials.
3) We require you to record and or photograph events, edit, and upload to our gallery.
4) Any special promotions such as a campaign, a seasonal event, and etc will launch with a video/photo campaign!
You play a major role here!
Universal Creativity provides aspiring artist a place to test and develop their skills! Being on the Creative Leadership Team comes with high expectations and requirements. As this is unpaid, the exposure that you receive is priceless! You also receive FREE MEMBERSHIP for our League!
Visit us online at www.universal-creativity.com and find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/universal.creativity
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and or photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment