Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) for Lifestyle AgencyBookmark This
ATL Based Lifestyle Agency
DescriptionAn Atlanta based lifestyle brand + influence agency specializing in music, events, style, social media and strategy.
Responsibilities- Assist in all (creative, technical & editorial) aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Assist in creating content strategies to comprehensively integrate content into new media assets and platforms.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate & Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment