Digital Media Company Accepting Software Programmers and Graphic Designers For Internship757 Media
Development & Post-Production AssistantBlackbelt TV
Harford Co. Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIASilverman Benefits Group
AFLAC LAST MINUTE WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Rockhaven Group, LLC
Media Intern (Radio/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1445 W. Larkspur Ln
River Hills, WI
DescriptionHelp with editing weekly podcast. Flim/edit weekly podcast recording. Help with building online social media following.
We record once a week - Wednesday nights from 8pm - 11pm. New episodes are live every Friday.
Ideal candidate has interest in producing radio as well as the requirements and responsibilities below.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Pro Tools HD, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital audio editing, digital videography and photography cameras and equipment