Media Intern (Video)Bookmark This
eLuminate Entrepreneur Network
DescriptioneLuminate Entrepreneur Network (http://eLuminateNetwork.com) is the best interactive content network for entrepreneurial learning and entertainment. We create, curate, and connect resources and information to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for conducting video interviews and creating video clips. This internship is well suited for college students with in interest in video production or video journalism. Please only respond if you have video clips of previous work and have HD video camera equipment.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with either Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography cameras and equipment
- Obtain approvals and signoff of video releases