Media Intern (Video and Editing)Bookmark This
Robust Entertainment, Inc.
DescriptionOur company is an media production company based in Los Angeles, CA. Our highly motivated team is focused on creating new media content to enrich and inspire our audience. We specialize in the entertainment industry, fashion and lifestyle.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for conducting video interviews and creating video clips. This internship is well suited for college students with an interest in video production or video journalism. Please only respond if you have video clips of previous work. Can turn into a paid position. LA based for on location in LA. Some positions are virtual.
- Assist in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with either Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography cameras and equipment
- Obtain approvals and signoff of video releases
Hours: Flexible – looking for a minimum of 10 -20 hours per week (Virtual/Remote and on location)
Interested candidates should be sure to include the following to apply:
Send a sample of your work to email@example.com
Your application will not be considered without the following:
A few short paragraphs explaining why you'd be a good fit for this particular position, pasted into the
body of an email. No formal cover letters, please.
A resume (you can attach this).
Links to your social media accounts, such as a Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, or personal blog.