Media Intern (Video/Photo)Bookmark This
42 Corporate Park, Suite 250
DescriptionWe are a new and emerging ecommerce startup looking to diversify our portfolio of products and expand our reach globally. We are looking for an UNPAID intern who wants to learn more about how video plays an important part in marketing and wants to get hands-on real world experience in video production. We're looking for a creative, go-getter type person who isn't afraid to go out and do great things! You'll receive a lot of hands-on training in marketing and learn a great deal about how an e-commerce startup functions.
This position is for a 2 month commitment with a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and/or Adobe Photoshop is a plus!
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment is definitely a big plus!
LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY!