INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Media Intern, video editing, course creationBookmark This
DescriptionThe only interactive Google+ hands-on, virtual workshop is looking to be edited by an exceptional intern who wants to expand their knowledge of the new Google+ social layer while they're building a world-class video course.
If you're interested in working virtually, setting your own hours and helping to produce instructional videos for:
- An extensive Google and Google+ virtual course
- Turn raw videos into educational products (including supportive material)
- Have fun and learn Google+ (and much more!) while you're at it,
We are a well-established online entrepreneurial business seeking a video editor to edit company videos. This position is unpaid, but offers Exceptional resume-building, real-world online marketing principles, naming writes on the largest growing social media network and channels, world-class training from multi-million dollar brands, and amazing networking opportunities.
You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online marketing and web production business for web based shows, podcasts, and online marketing videos. Learn key industry knowledge from a fun entrepreneurial company training on the best practices, strategies and marketing techniques that are working today that you can take with you in your journey!
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Editing Mp4 Files to best sound and visual quality
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired sto
- Mixing tracks together of music, recorded audio, videos, and subscripts
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Producing video podcasts for iTunes with Sponsors announcements and endorsements
- Uploading videos and content via YouTube, Vimeo, and optimizing the content on the servers
- Experience with Camtasia and Adobe Photoshop
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A must with creativity and ability to take initial design concepts and bring creative perspective and eye grabbing design for attention grabbing marketing
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company, focused on helping you obtain skill sets for the real world of marketing and having a stellar portfolio to prove it through this internship - With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada - Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Here are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST) What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call y
Requirements- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- proficient using Camtasia and Photoshop
Interns applying for this internship should be Video/Broadcast/Communications majors. Or have a strong skill sets and knowledge with Premiere, Camtasia for editing and creating videos. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable, trainable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented for designs and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously. Be savvy with online audio programs and Wordpress applications.
Applicant must be also skilled with mixing audio, text for professional video production. We will be using company blog along with Facebook, LinkedIn, and all social networking avenues for on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures for maximum exposure for you as well.