INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Media ProducerBookmark This
BakitWhy | Filipino American Lifestyle
3624 Kalsman Dr. #2
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionMedia Producers can build their portfolio through event-by-event photo or video content production to represent their region to the BakitWhy audience, a content provider about Filipino and Filipino American lifestyles. They also proactively seek current events in the local Filipino-American Community. They also assist in outreach efforts by posting and sharing Fil-Am community and social events that are occurring in their region. (Note: applicant does not need to be of Filipino descent)
Responsibilities- Produce film/photo media resulting from entertainment events in their region per month.
- Post any local events on Bakitwhy Events
- Bring in content/communications from their region to Director of Content
- Share (re-post or re-tweet) BW posts to your own personal network through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Attendance of weekly BW Content meetings
Requirements- Photography and/or video production experience (Film/Photography students a plus)
- Established presence in the online space (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.)
- Solid interpersonal skills, experience working with the Filipino-American community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use email and online calendar tools (Google Apps)