Video Production Intern5:55 Society
TV Production for QEB VLog TV: Online TV NetworkQEB, LLC
Talent Management for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Media Production & Sales for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Music Production & Sales for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Media Relations InternshipBookmark This
7887 Dunbrook Road Suite A
San Diego, CA
DescriptionInsideUp, based in San Diego, is looking for a high-energy, outgoing Media Relations Intern to generate positive national, local and industry news stories and engage in online social networking. This is an excellent opportunity for a 2012 graduate with Public Relations, Marketing or Communications majors to receive hands-on experience with Public and New Media Relations.
InsideUp, a leader in performance-based marketing, online advertising and lead generation, operates a unique, proprietary marketing platform that is dedicated solely to serving the needs of business service providers and their potential customers. InsideUp’s online media network, dynamic business-matching lead generation system and leading-edge marketing campaigns provide business service firms with ready-to-buy, qualified sales leads, all delivered in real time to client’s CRM systems. The company’s national clients include Paychex, Verizon, TriNet, Shortel, TSYS, Fonality. Storage Guardian, TeleDirect, Mozy, and 8x8. InsideUp’s platform also directly assists small businesses to locate the right service provider for their specific needs.
Responsibilities• Develop, field and implement national, local and trade public relations initiatives with online publications, traditional publications, broadcasts, and bloggers.
• Establish and maintain press relationships with editors and publishers within industry trade publications and trade show event planners.
• Generate and maintain media lists.
• Secure speaking opportunities at marketing and industry specific events.
• Coordinate online media outreach and viral campaigns by establishing and cultivating positive relationships with key bloggers and companies with complementary audiences on Twitter and Facebook.
• Develop and manage pages on social networking websites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc; actively engage in industry blogs, video sharing, online chats, etc.
Requirements• Ability to pitch stories to media outlets and manage media relationships.
• Excellent communications and persuasion skills.
• Proven writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Demonstrated expertise with online social networking and the blogosphere is preferred.
• Obtaining bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.