Media and Community InternBookmark This
One Market Street, Steuart Tower
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionLightt is a start-up company based in San Francisco. We're reinventing video for the mobile world by giving people the ability to capture and share moments in life as easily and as beautifully as possible with a combination of a mobile application and a streaming/cloud platform. We launched our first app in October 2012 and a big update in June 2013 with a lot more planned.
We've been highly featured by Apple in the App Store and are building our community around the world. We are looking for energetic, creative people to join us.
Responsibilities- Assist in communicating with the Lightt community
- Create great examples of Lightt videos
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film Lightt video in the field
Requirements- Experience creating video and ability to show examples
- Active on a creative social network like YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter or other
- Very clear communicator--in writing as well as visually
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment