Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Tiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Production Intern for Television ProgrammingConnecticut Public Television
EDITORIAL & PRODUCTION INTERNOrganic Spa Magazine
Awesome Media/Video Internship!JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Incredible Video Internship! (Work from home!)JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
MiTú Network – MiTú Brazil - Internship: Talent Scout & Recruiting Department (College Credit)Bookmark This
3535 Hayden Ave
Culver City, CA
Description"MiTú Networks, the leading Latino lifestyle multi-channel network on YouTube and one of the Top 50 Most Subscribed networks in the world is currently looking for interns! MiTú is searching for a vibrant, motivated, organized, ambitious and bilingual (English and Portuguese) Marketing and New Media intern. The ideal candidate must provide day-to-day support to our Brazilian Community Manager and partner channels. Keep in mind that the primary language of contact is Portuguese. Must be a team player, computer, internet and social media savvy with strong writing and communication skills in both English and Portuguese. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org"
"MiTú Networks, a maior rede no YouTube dedicada ao estilo de vida latino e uma das 50 redes mais assinadas no mundo, está com vagas de estágio! A MiTú está à procura de um estagiário de Marketing e New Media que seja vibrante, motivado, organizado, ambicioso e bilíngüe (Inglês e Português). O candidato ideal deve fornecer suporte diário para a nossa Gerente de Relações Comunitárias e canais parceiros. Tenha em mente que a principal língua de contato é o português. Deve trabalhar bem em grupo, ter experiência com internet e mídias sociais, e fluência tanto em inglês quanto português. Envie seu currículo para email@example.com"
Application Deadline: applications accepted all year round.
MiTú Network is a next generation media company 100% focused on Latino lifestyle content. We operate the leading YouTube Multi--Channel-Network dedicated to Hispanic audiences worldwide and to those who love Latin culture. At MiTú we focus on helping Latino content makers connect with and grow their audiences by producing fresh, innovative, socially-driven original content. If you’re fully-bilingual and want to o be part of the online video revolution, there is no better place for you than MiTú.
Time Commitment: 10-25 hours a week
• Helping recruiter search for potential content partners for the network
• Assisting recruiters resolve potential partner questions and queries
• Aiding teams in providing technical support and partner channel development initiatives
• Collaborate with team members in implementing strategies to meet MiTú Brazil growth objectives
• Developing support materials for the scouting and recruiting team
RequirementsMiTú Network’s Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills in ENGLISH and PORTUGUESE
• Highly motivated, exceptionally bright, self-starter with demonstrated abilities and qualifications
• Educational Knowledge of –Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Marketing, Business Development, Media / Entertainment Relations, and Social Media,
• Results driven individual with strong organizational skills
• REQUIRED: Familiarity and high activity on: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Use of Skype, etc.
• Needs to be able to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Able to generate and understand how to read documents, spreadsheets, and presentations