Video Production Internship Summer 2014McMurry/TMG
Videographer/photographer/Music Studio Engineer (For Music Artist - Birmingham, Alabama)Rebirth4Love Management
Videographer/photographer/Music Studio Engineer - For Christian PlatformRebirth4Love Management
Art AssistantHaymarket Media, Inc.
Digital Media InternHaymarket Media, Inc.
Multimedia ContentBookmark This
Connecticut Public Television
1049 Asylum Avenue
DescriptionAvailability: Fall Semester
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Supervisor: Executive Producer, CPTV
Internship Summary: Assist with day-to-day content production for Arts section of new, multimedia website: YourPublicMedia.org.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities include:
• Aggregating listings of arts events across Connecticut and making those listings palatable.
• Contribute original content, in multiple mediums (audio, video, etc.) to the website.
• Writing and researching stories
• Web content updating
• Other duties as assigned
• Exceptional writing as well as proofreading skills.
• Demonstrate his or her knowledge of and interest in the arts outside of a campus community.
• Good editorial judgment and must be able to meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Thorough attention to detail
• Strong desire to learn
• Strong sense of creativity
Special Application Requirements
• A resume and cover letter as well as a writing sample of no more than 1,000 words that expresses a JOURNALISTIC rather than ACADEMIC voice should be sent along with application. Applications found at www.CPBN.org.