Multimedia InternBookmark This
1100 Wayne Avenue, Suite 801,
Silver Spring, MD
DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for a high energy, dedicated individual looking to use their skills to gain real world marketing experience. We have an immediate need for a paid intern to join the Marketing Team at Webs.com.
This position will be primarily responsible for creating product videos and other graphic and multimedia materials for both Webs.com and Pagemodo.com. These videos could include screencasts for product demos or shooting/editing live video interviews. In addition, as part of the marketing team, the intern will have the opportunity to work on other marketing-related projects including market research, competitive analysis, and social media.
Responsibilities• Create videos to demonstrate how to use our products in a quick and informative way for our customers.
• Manage multiple video/multimedia projects at once and track projects through each phase of development and completion.
• Develop video concepts and scripts.
• Conduct screen captures of online products.
• Shoot live video of customer or employee interviews.
• Edit video projects to create a professional-looking end product.
• Manage the company’s YouTube channel.
• Other marketing related duties that arise in our fast-paced environment.
Requirements• In college working on a business degree, preferably with a focus on multimedia, film/video, communications or marketing
• Passionate about the use of multimedia and willing to learn our products and the target market
• Proficient in video editing software
• High level of understanding of video/audio formats
• Familiar with posting and managing videos on sites such as YouTube
• High degree of organization and self-motivation is required with the ability to juggle a variety of projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume that outlines your current college/university and major. List your past work experience or a listing of your relevant coursework. Please include a link to a sample of your video work.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com