Multimedia InternBookmark This
Eddie Owen Presents (Music Venue & Production Co.)
3116 Main Street
Eddie Owen Presents Music Venue & Production Company
Hours: 20-25 per week
The Multimedia Intern supports the Marketing Director in developing and executing a comprehensive communications and marketing strategy to enable Eddie Owen Presents to engage its various audiences through its website, social and electronic media, and print publications.
Reference the position title of Multimedia Intern on the subject line and e-mail a resume and letter of interest email@example.com. Position is posted until filled. Due to the overwhelming response to the school’s staff openings we are unable to respond personally to individual telephone inquiries. No faxed submissions please.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assists the department as needed in the development and production of photography and video content.
2. Assists department with development of creative ways to communicate through video and photography.
3. Works closely with the director of marketing communications, communications coordinator, and the web specialist to create and provide fresh content for the school’s website, mobile site, and social media sites.
4. Assists with updates on all on-site electronic signage, marquee, flat screens, etc
5. Other administrative tasks and relevant duties as assigned.
RequirementsREQUIREMENTS Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college/university for a minimum of 3 units working toward a BA/BS or graduate degree in marketing, communications, or related field. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Must have expertise using Final Cut Pro, or other video editing software
• Experience with HTML and basic and Adobe Creative Suite tools to facilitate edits and modest changes to website and some marketing materials.
• Working knowledge of using a CMS, including creating and editing new pages, etc.
• Self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to develop multimedia materials within appropriate deadlines.
• Aptitude for marketing and communications, and potential to assume greater levels of responsibility.
• Able to juggle multiple projects at once.
• Social media knowledge is a plus.