National Young Professionals Organization Seeks New Media/Editorial InternBookmark This
DescriptionYPNation, the national platform for America’s Young Professionals, is looking for new media, tech, and editorial interns.
The Editorial Assistant will support the execution of YPNation’s content strategy, helping to produce YPNation podcast and video content and ensure the YPNation mission, perspective, and editorial voice is accurately reflected on YPNation.com and across the Web.
ResponsibilitiesHelp execute YPNation’s overall content strategy (80% of job)
- Audio and video recording
- Audio and video editing
- Track and report data and trends
- Conduct interviews and news analysis
- Pitch and produce research articles
- Maintain SEO best practices
- Leverage Google trends to ensure YPNation consistently publishes subject matter that is relevant to YPNation constituency and the day’s events
Track content performance metrics, especially traffic (20% of job)
- Help interpret analytics to measure contributor and content performance
- Support editor in reporting weekly data to YPNation leadership team
RequirementsExceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are prerequisite. We are looking for someone eager to identify, foster and maintain strong relationships with our audience and followers nationwide.
You will need to apply your polished phone and in-person skills everyday to connect with partners and guests at all levels. This position offers a high degree of autonomy.