Youtube Series Manager Internship! Be The Face Of Our Company!JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Video Production Intern5:55 Society
TV Production for QEB VLog TV: Online TV NetworkQEB, LLC
Talent Management for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Media Production & Sales for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Online Radio Media Guide EditorBookmark This
5960 Cornerstone Ct., Suite 100
San Diego, CA
DescriptionDAR.fm is dynamic cloud media company located in Sorrento Valley offering a unique DVR-for-radio service: listeners can enjoy their favorite audio shows and radio stations whenever they like with one-click recording. Shows and stations can be heard on PCs, mobile phones and leading home audio devices such as Sonos and Roku. The DAR.fm player also features a Share button, allowing users to make snippets from their favorite shows for social sharing on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
DAR.fm features a media guide of over 10,000 radio stations and 20,000 shows. The successful intern will contribute to DAR.fm by adding, editing and maintaining the media guide as well as assisting with other improvements to the DAR.fm user experience.
DAR.fm was founded by Michael Robertson, who also founded MP3.com as well as Gizmo5, which was sold to Google in 2011.
Responsibilities- Adding, editing and maintaining station listings, station schedules, and information for shows and podcasts. This will include editing host bios, show descriptions, gathering photos, etc.
- Finding audio streams for stations and other audio to be added to DAR.fm, utilizing search and detection tools as necessary.
- Running test recordings to verify audio quality, schedule accuracy, graphic display, etc.
- Helping build new internet radio technology.
- Other tasks as they arise - as a fast moving technology company, we're always working on exciting new things!
Requirements- Must be internet savvy, familiar with using web browsers, search, email, image and text editors, etc.
- Must be familiar with online audio, using and listening with iTunes or other media players. Experience with listening to streaming radio is a definite plus.
- All internship candidates must include their DAR.fm username.
- Available for 10 - 20 hours per week.
- Bonus: tell us what radio shows, streaming stations or other audio you enjoy regularly. What do you like best about them?