AFLAC LAST MINUTE AUGUST INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA! FALL INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE ALSO!Silverman Benefits Group
Style Editorial Intern (FALL Semester 2014)Complex Media Group
Social Media CoordinatorDreams for Kids
Seeking an Ari Gold (Entourage) type for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
CA$H for CHANGE>> Hands-on JOB Training with QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
PR & Marketing Intern ExtraordinaireBookmark This
DescriptionJENBTV.com is a dynamic website and weekly webshow. The mission is to take green to the next level. The approach is real, and really fun.
JENBTV is seeking an Intern Extraordinaire to work with an experienced team of professionals to support all levels responsibilities for the JENBTV including, but not limited to, online marketing, video production, social media, and PR. The JENBTV intern will gain real world experience from the best. This internship is structured to give interns maximum exposure to both online and green business.
Graduate-level students class credit will be given, as is a stipend for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities1. Online marketing support; conducting barters, partnerships, sweepstakes
2. PR support; creating targets and working toward placements
3. Social media calendar programming and management
4. Special projects, as needed
Requirements* Minimum commitment of 15-20 hours per week
* Excellent research, writing and communications skills
* An independent working style requiring minimal supervision
* Design skills and sensibilities a huge plus
* And most importantly, a PASSION for bringing green mainstream.