Social MediaLa' Femme Fatale' Publishing
Media Intern - VideoThe Caribbean American Heritage Foundation of Texas
HOT Entertainment Tech Start Up (Part of successful Production, Entertainment & Marketing Agency)Nitrous Effect
Assistant to the President - Broadcast DivisionThe Communications Group
sales assistantStar Dreams Media Inc.
PR & Marketing Intern ExtraordinaireBookmark This
DescriptionJENBTV.com is a dynamic website and weekly webshow. The mission is to take green to the next level. The approach is real, and really fun.
JENBTV is seeking an Intern Extraordinaire to work with an experienced team of professionals to support all levels responsibilities for the JENBTV including, but not limited to, online marketing, video production, social media, and PR. The JENBTV intern will gain real world experience from the best. This internship is structured to give interns maximum exposure to both online and green business.
Graduate-level students class credit will be given, as is a stipend for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities1. Online marketing support; conducting barters, partnerships, sweepstakes
2. PR support; creating targets and working toward placements
3. Social media calendar programming and management
4. Special projects, as needed
Requirements* Minimum commitment of 15-20 hours per week
* Excellent research, writing and communications skills
* An independent working style requiring minimal supervision
* Design skills and sensibilities a huge plus
* And most importantly, a PASSION for bringing green mainstream.