Paid Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
3812 south eden road
Need someone to shoot and edit basic video and some still shots.
This is the ideal position for someone who wants to build a portfolio.
We are a 50-year local business looking to create videos and pictures of our company serving customers and employee recruiting videos.
Is summary we want to show potential customers what makes us the company that they want to do business with and potential employees we are the company that they want to work for.
Hours are flexible
This is a paid position.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment