Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Greenhouse Agency
What to be a part of a winning team? Intern with US! Married 2 the Grind Reality Show (Media)Boss Ladies of Atlanta
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo/Editing) Movie ProductionHuman Dynamics International
Video Production InternshipAutism Speaks
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Miami Now TV
DescriptionMiami Now TV is an online magazine format show for the smart, sophisticated, and sassy women of south Florida. If you’re an intern that’s passionate, eager to learn and has a good attitude, then we want you! Our Social Media Intern will work with the Executive Producer and producers to brainstorm and execute the voice of the show via social media. Assistance that will be provided will includes gathering production elements for taped programming such as: video clips, graphics and research support.
Responsibilities• Assisting Producers, and pre- and post- production teams.
• Market research.
• Coordinate and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Refresh and continually update website and links.
Requirements• Ability to perform under deadline.
• Creative thinkers and quick learners.
• Demonstrated ability to work hard with success in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Internet and Tech Savvy with use of WordPress, Hootsuite, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media platforms weekly and during event coverage.
•Work closely with Executive Producer to aggregate original, compelling, and witty content in line with show’s lifestyle segments including but not limited to “Mane Tales”, “Shoe Snaps”, DIY, How-to, health, finance, travel, events and more!