Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Miami Now TV
Description"Miami Now TV" is an online magazine format show for the smart, sophisticated, and sassy women of south Florida. If you’re an intern that’s passionate, eager to learn and has a good attitude, then we want you! Our Social Media Intern will work with the Executive Producer and producers to brainstorm and execute the voice of the show via social media. Candidates have taken at least 1-2 courses in social media and understand SEO, hashtags, trending topics, posting, live Twitter chat etc. on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Youtube, Vine and more! Assistance that will be provided will includes gathering production elements for taped programming such as: video clips, graphics and research support.
Responsibilities• Assisting Producers, and pre- and post- production teams.
• Market research.
• Coordinate and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Refresh and continually update website and links.
Requirements• Social media ninja with a passion for engaging our audience.
- Ability to perform under deadline.
-Pursuing a degree in Social Media preferred but Public Relations and Marketing are acceptable.
-Understanding of social media platforms and there use including Facebook, Twitter, Instagtram, Pintrest, Youtube, Vine and more.
• Creative thinkers and quick learners.
• Demonstrated ability to work hard with success in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Internet and Tech Savvy with use of WordPress, Hootsuite, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media platforms weekly and during event coverage.
•Work closely with Executive Producer to aggregate original, compelling, and witty content in line with show’s lifestyle segments including but not limited to “Mane Tales”, “Shoe Snaps”, DIY, How-to, health, finance, travel, events and more!