Public & Media Relations Intern Position Open ( unpaid and paid) opportunitiesBookmark This
AD VYBE PR
DescriptionADVYBE is a boutique mass communication company established 18 years of experience to help provide access to those in search of advanced media coverage, using the following: public relations, social media management, viral campaigns, brand development, outsourcing media support, product placement project management, and crisis management. We’re known for big ideas, smart, resourceful programs, and people that deliver game-changing results.
A results-driven communications firm, ADVYBE attributes its success to the relationships they have with members of the media, including reporters, columnists, editors, bookers and producers, daily newspapers, magazines, consumer publications, business publications, wire news services, bloggers, new media outlets, radio and international media.
ADVYBE is a creative, smart, and engaging PR agency, with intimate relationships far beyond media, including government entities, celebrities, and influencers that can increase our clients’ return on engagement and marketing investment.
ADVYBE’s principals are practical professionals, so there’s no fluff when it comes to their views as to where the company is today, and where they see themselves evolving, “As a leading brand we seek to become a household name,” stated Ms. Lawrence. ADVYBE’s approach is very traditional, by building relationships with networks, freelancers, emerging artists, government officials, publishers, editors, journalists, motivated consumers, music labels, producers, and the like, the company plans to be a central part of mass media’s chronicle.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.