SAG-AFTRA Film Seeks Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Kickster Productions LLC
DescriptionSAG-AFTRA Production Company looking for organized, driven, motivated, positive, go-getting Interns looking to learn the insides and out of the film/television Production Industry.
Exciting, fast paced, insightful opportunity into the Entertainment Industry, while having fun with your internship and building your network beyond belief, and working a job opportunity others dream about.
At the same time, this is a very professional, dedicated, reliable internship and taken very seriously. This is only for those looking to advance in life. This is an opportunity to literally be walked into the film/television Production Industry by a professional SAG-AFTRA Production Company that is rapidly growing across the country.
Organization, reliability, intuition, and dedication is a must.
You will be working with professional producers, directors, actors, and a SAG-AFTRA production staff. You will be going on set for every shoot, on locations, meeting other professionals in the industry, building your network, and receive an IMDb credit for a SAG-AFTRA project.
- THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME INTERNSHIP AND ATTENDING MEETINGS AS NEEDED.
- MUCH OF YOUR TIME WILL BE SPENT IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER OR WORKING WITH TEAMMATES AT MEETINGS.
***THIS IS FOR GO-GETTERS THAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE.
- THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP FOR THE STRONG WILLED, LOOKING TO LEARN AND SUCCEED, GET AHEAD IN LIFE, AND LEARN MORE IN ONE SUMMER THAN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE.
- IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE WORKING UNDER PRESSURE, A FAST PACED TIMETABLE, BEING PART OF A TEAM, BEING RELIABLE, DELIVERING BY DEAD LINES, CONTRIBUTING WHEREVER AND WHENEVER, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT.
- YOU MUST THINK AND HAVE A FAST PACED, CREATIVE, RELIABLE, COMPLIANT, WORK ETHIC
- MARKETING, ADVERTISING, PR, ACTING, PRODUCTION, WRITING, FILM MAKING ALL IN ONE.
- MUST BE INSIGHTFUL AND TAKE INTUITION TO LEARN CERTAIN THINGS THAT CAN BE GOOGLED
- YOU MUST ALWAYS DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR VERY HOT SAG-AFTRA PROJECT MOVING FORWARD AT ALL TIMES.
We are a very fun group to work with, very well connected, easy to get along with, love to teach others and share ideas, all go getting, driven workers, So we are willing to work with and teach you everything and anything you ever need to know, but cannot waste time going over things twice. You need to be attentive and pay attention to details. Every second taken away from the project’s goal, sets us back.
This a life changing internship, so it is not to be taken lightly.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment