Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Dawn Manske
Content Writer InternVed Sutra
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Hyflux Limited
Media and Production Internspiritual gangster podcast
Production Intern (Fall 2016 Semester)Gigantic! Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)One Big Heart Corporation
Internship ��� Video Producer and EditoriGrad
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ThrottleNet, Inc.
Social Media MarketingBookmark This
The Love Movement Ministries
Posted: July 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Love Movement is a new up and coming outreach program that is using comtemporary ways to reach to people about God. We are a full program that uses positive uplifting messages to help those that want to know Christ. Through social media, blogging, video, and events. Our message is to simply spread love. We are looking for a someone that understands social media markerting and promoting. We would like the person to post on our facebook, instagram, and twitter accounts. Intern should be able to gain a following, engage with our audience, make it exciting and fun.
Responsibilities- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Requirements- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and youTube.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community