Social Media Marketing Strategy InternBookmark This
American View Productions
586 Clinton Ave
DescriptionAmerican View is an award-winning production and marketing company operating out of facilities in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
American View television programs have run on commercial, cable and public television stations throughout the United States and beyond. The programs have won Emmy, Grammy, Telly, Eagle and other industry awards. Our repertoire includes documentaries, commercials, docudramas, dramatic shorts, music videos, concerts, educational and entertainment programs.
Specializing in video production, web design, public relations, promotions, and marketing, our clients have included CPTV, PBS Home Video, GE, Octagon Sports Marketing, American Cancer Society, People’s Bank, McDonald’s and AETNA.
We are offering a unique opportunity to learn about all aspects of marketing from our facility in the heart of Fairfield County is looking for highly motivated driven interns to assist with growing Social Media base and online presence.
Our Social Media Intern must know how to write uniquely and creatively and tell a compelling story to build a strong client base using social media.
The right person will know how to optimize each of our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to engage with our community and grow our audience.
Responsibilities• Compose, smart, strategic social media campaigns, tweets, creative hashtags, etc. for all of our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
• Writing, posting and replying to blog posts/tweets/updates and uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Build engagement with American View’s target market by identifying and cultivating prospective clients/followers and get users to follow/friend/like us
• Outreach to social and local influencers, tracking growth and impact, report findings to the team
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Write e-mail marketing campaigns, as well as clerical and administrative tasks
• Keep up to date on all social media platforms engage with trends, content creation marketing support
• Maintain an up-to-date social media calendar
Requirements• Passion for and experience with social media
• Ability to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple sites simultaneously
• Uploading website content and other projects
• Ability to problem solve and manage projects
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, creative and flexible
• Friendly, warm, enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude.
• Interest in Marketing, Communication, Business, New Media, Marketing or related discipline.
• Must have a good attitude, a pleasant phone demeanor, a willingness to learn and a history of reliability.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office, PC and Mac based platforms.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress is a Plus
• Must be over 18
• Must commit to at least 15-20 hours a week