Social Media & Writing & AnalyticsBookmark This
DescriptionDo you have a passion for games, music, writing, social media, analytics or marketing?
Would you like an opportunity to learn from an experienced executive and build your professional credentials (ie. something that will resonate on your LinkedIn profile).
We run the Girls Rock Group -- which is comprised of a game discovery site and an independent game portal. We are focused on games girls (of all ages) love. As this is an unpaid Internship the only requirement is a sincere interest in one or more of the following categories: games, music, writing, social media, analytics or marketing. This position is remote and flexible to your schedule.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Track and analyze analytics
- Coordinates online promotional campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsAs this is an unpaid Internship the only requirement is a sincere interest in one or more of the following categories:
games, music, writing, social media, analytics or marketing.
We intend to help you learn and grow your professional skills and provide you a real world platform to showcase.
For example, if you would like to focus on Analytics and Social Media or just building your Clippings (writing/editing) -- let us know and we will work to accommodate the professional skills you wish to build.
If you do have any of the following or other relevant skills or qualities please bring them to our attention:
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment