Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Video Producer - Bowling Green, Kentucky AreaRebirth4Love Management
Videographer Extraordinaire for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN for NON-PROFITVilla Musica
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Summer Intern - Media NetworksBookmark This
5250 Lankershim Blvd. Ste 720
North Hollywood, CA
DescriptionEQAL is a next-generation media company that uses its proprietary technology to create social media hubs for celebrities by combining the media reach of their website, Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools.
EQAL is dedicated to redefining the way the world interacts with content and with each other. We are leaders in the creation of digital media networks, leveraging the power of the Internet to deliver rich, engaging interactive content to users the world over. EQAL's portfolio of 30+ celebrity partners include Jennifer Lopez, Tori Spelling, Stan Lee, Lauren Conrad, Denise Richards, Meghan McCain, Sugar Ray Leonard, Paula Deen, Bethenny Frankel, Nick Cannon, and many more.
We have an immediate opportunity for Summer interns at our fast growing company. You should be comfortable working in the social networking space; familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, et al. Great opportunity to learn about social media and web 2.0 from one of the leading media companies.
Time/work commitment will be based around your schedule.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Responsibilities• Work with Social Media Editors to manage and strategize current (e.g., Elizabeth Banks, Nick Cannon, Ty Pennington, The Kind Life with Alicia Silverstone) and future digital media networks.
• Write blogs, Twitter updates, and other Forum-related posts
• Manage and moderate various social networking sites (e.g., Twitter sites, Facebook Fan Pages)
• Brainstorm and research creative ideas for featured posts and brand integration campaigns
• Will rotate through all departments of our Media Networks group, including content creation, website development, video production, social media strategy, research and analytics, business development, and more
Requirements• Must be knowledgeable in social networking
• Must be knowledgeable in blog publishing
• Must be good with details and organization
• Must be able to receive course credit